Registration for the 2019 First Strides Vermont Season is now open!
Please fill out and submit the form below to start the registration process for First Strides Vermont 2019. Here’s all the info you need. Please read everything!
- After you successfully submit the form, you’ll automatically be directed to another page where you can pay for the workshop via PayPal through April 31st. You must use the PayPal option to get the $45 rate.
- If you’d prefer to pay with cash or a check, you can still submit the registration form through April 31st, but the fee will be $50 and you will have to bring cash or a check to the first class. Make checks payable to: First Strides Vermont
- We do accept day-of registration on May 1st, but strongly recommend submitting your information online. Thanks!
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age on May 1st, 2019. We highly recommend Girls on The Run or Girls on Track for teens and girls looking for similar programs.
- Please note that if you have run multiple 5k’s or longer races, or are capable of running a mile in under 9 minutes, this program is not designed to meet your needs. Women running faster than a 9-minute-mile pace will be responsible for pacing themselves during the workouts. The Fleet Feet programs or GMAA membership may better serve your abilities.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.