Thank you for your payment! You are now fully registered for First Strides Vermont 2017. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com to view details of this transaction.
You will also receive a separate email confirmation of your successfully submitted registration form. That email will contain these reminders:
- First Strides begins on Wednesday, May 3rd at 5:45 p.m. sharp.
- First Strides meets on the LEFT side of the school (next to the tennis courts) as you are looking at the school from Williston Road. We’ll have signs and energetic Mentors showing the way.
- You must be present so we can record your attendance for at least one of the first two sessions, regardless of your payment status. If you do not attend either of the first two classes, you will not be able to participate in the program.
- We will not accept new participants after the second class (May 10th).
- Parking can be challenging on Wednesday evenings, especially while school is still in session. Overflow parking is across Williston Road at the Town Hall. Please carpool and arrive early if possible to allow time for parking. Class starts at 5:45 p.m. sharp.
- First Strides meets regardless of the weather. Please plan accordingly. We do not cancel class in advance. If conditions become too threatening or dangerous at Williston Central School, we will cancel class at that time, at the school. You must be present to get credit for the class.
- We provide safe storage for water bottles, car keys and any other valuables during class.
Whew! Thanks for your patience with all of these requirements. We sincerely appreciate your help in making sure everything goes smoothly and we can put our energy into making the 14th year of First Strides the most fun and rewarding yet!